Young People's Minister Vacancy
We are looking for someone who has:
• A passion for sharing the Gospel with young people.
• The ability to empower young people and their families in the life of the Church.
• A commitment to continuing the growth of our Young People’s ministry.
• Proven skills and relevant experience.
• Good communication skills (written & spoken) and knowledge of social media in a work capacity.
• The ability to be innovative, energetic and enthusiastic.
• The ability to work both as part of a team and using their own initiative.
• High expectations of themselves and the potential of the role.
What we can offer you:
• An encouraging and nurturing environment in which to work.
• To be part of a dynamic and committed team of staff and volunteers.
• Opportunity to develop and progress.
• A fun, varied and rewarding job.
• A salary between £24,000 and £26,000 based on experience.
To have an informal discussion about this exciting role, please contact:
Rev'd Roy Woodhams
Telephone: 01483 800655
Applications must be received by: 12noon 5th July 2021
Interviews will take place on 16th and 17th July 2021
A satisfactory Enhanced DBS Plus Barred check is required for this post.